Commitment To Sustainability
Tri-Tech is committed to social, economic, and environmental sustainability across all facets of the business. Management is committed to compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations as an absolute minimum.
We strive to minimize our impact on the environment wherever possible, maximising the effective use of natural resources available, reducing consumption of energy and water, and minimising waste generation.
- We have a goal of carbon neutrality for our electricity consumption.
- We have installed 180 kW of solar panels which provide most of the energy for our exclusively battery powered fleet of forklifts.
- Our reaction by-products are treated as WIP rather than waste – we recover and re-use materials from all our processes.
- Our Research and Development focuses on chemistries that can use renewable resources, preferably available locally.
- Our FOAM XTract products are designed to minimise consumption and maximise biodegradability.
- We subscribe to the Ecovardis sustainability monitoring program.
tri-tech chemical COMPANY
Have a chemical related problem?
Our expertise can help you.