At Tri-Tech Chemical we are focussed on minimising the impact of our products and processes on the environment:
- As we are an energy intensive operation we had audited all our processes and equipment and replaced or upgraded in order to minimise our consumption
- In 2013 we installed Solar panels with capacity of 60KWh - Visit Website
- We monitor and record all waste streams and have best practice targets for all emissions. All waste with a calorific value is used as an energy source.
- Our R&D program is focussed on utilising renewable resources such as Canola oil. All the canola we buy is locally produced and supports Australian farmers.
- Our product range is focussed on renewable alternatives to Petrochemical products. Solvents and Lubricants from these sources are much more biodegradable and less toxic to the environment.
Hume City Council Business Efficiency Network (BEN) Case Study
Tri-Tech Chemical Company - Supporting Business In A Changing Climate.